Here is the perfect guide for egg-citing prints and packaging this Easter…
With Easter nearly upon us we thought we would take the opportunity to share our Duplo Easter prints and a How To Guide to making these chocolate packages.
Our Easter card and chocolate box celebrates the start of Spring with bright colours and bold textures further enhanced with print embellishment from Duplo’s DuSense.
- Firstly, the bold design is printed on Invocoat Digital 350gsm using the HP indigo
- To bring the design to life that jumps off the page we embellished the design with digital spot UV layer from the DuSense Sensory Coater.
- Once the textured magic is complete the cards are seamlessly cut and folded on the DC-746, and the boxes cut to their unique shape on the PFi DI-CUT 300.
To view the process behind creating such unique designs and get inspired to create your own take a look at the videos below!
To end the article here is some Easter facts (from the eggs-perts):
- Last year 8.5m Easter cards were sold in the UK alone, an increase of 13 per cent on the previous year and is predicted to grow to £113.4m
- Analyst forecasts the sweet-toothed consumer spend will amount to £547.5 million this year, an increase of 7.2% on last Easter.
- Children across Europe receive a huge average of 5 Easter eggs every year, looking at the UK alone this average rises to a massive 8.8 Easter eggs each year.
How will your cards and packaging stand out in such a busy market?
Duplo wish you a Happy Easter!
Source: Real Business.com/EasterShoppers