Duplo Launches Rockets
The countdown is over and Duplo UK’s simple and intuitive new website has been given lift off.
The launch of the next-generation site, designed following close customer collaboration and interaction, is being marked with a rocket-themed twitter competition.
Duplo is challenging customers to take creative images with specially crafted die cut space rockets. To enter, simply post your rocket photo on twitter @DuploUK with the hashtag #DuploRocket. The most inspired entries on twitter will win a family day out to the National Space Centre.
Contact us to request your rocket.
A 6.5ft rocket will also be appearing in various locations and at key events over the coming months for more social media madness.
Sarah Crumpler, Duplo UK Marketing Manager, said: “The beauty of this intuitive highly accessible site is that it was created with our customers’ needs in mind. Following extensive interviews, we used the feedback to create a practical site that is designed for purpose. It is as much about applications as products.
“That is why we have created this integrated campaign across print and digital media with a social media competition. We wanted to show how creativity and high quality can be combined to deliver very powerful results that demonstrate how any campaign can reach for the stars.”
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Prize: 1 of 4 family days out (valid for 2 adults & 2 children) to the National Space Centre.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Competition Dates: 27th April to 30th June 2017
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Duplo.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize. Prizes are subject to availability.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, Duplo reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Duplo relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Duplo reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the competition and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.